Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Here We Come!!!


Our church was so kind as to send us away this weekend. The last couple months have been very stressful for us so they decided we needed a break. Thanks so much church family!!! Anyways, we found out that the boys do not have school on Friday or Monday so it worked out fabulously. We decided to take the time to go visit my sister and her family. They used to live in Tennessee and we rarely got to see them so now that they live so close (2 hours away) we are enjoying getting to spend more time with them. HOWEVER! We have not been to see their "new" place now that they've moved to Pittsburgh. So... off we go!!!
I happen to love Pittsburgh. We lived right near the Pittsburgh airport for several years and I worked in Pittsburgh for 3+ years. I think it is an awesome city. I'm sure I will have many pics to post next week. But for now.... Pittsburgh! Here we come!

11 comments:

Shandra said...

Whoo hoo! Can't wait!

A Peek Into My Life said...

That will be so much fun for you all! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! :)

Janiece said...

Have fun!

Samantha said...

Have a blast!!! I will be praying for traveling mercies for your family.......

Angie said...

Enjoy your mini vacation!!!
I don't remember Pittsburgh ever being that pretty :o)))
You must have stolen that picture from the chamber of commerce, lol!

tacomom said...

What thoughtful, perceptive church folk you all have! Have a great time!

Michelle said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Pittsburgh? I am jealous!!! JK, that is awesome your church did that for you. Hope you had a relaxing time.

Vonnie said...

Hope you guys have a great time! My aunt and uncle live in Pittsburgh.

sankey family said...

Awesome - have fun!

tim said...

looks great...our church keeps trying to send us away as well.