Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun In Pittsburgh (Part 2)

On Friday Stephen & Byron went skiing(see Byron's blog for pics). Shandra and I took the gang to the mall to play in their indoor playland. We even managed to squeeze in a tiny bit of shopping. Then we took them back home. When it became apparent that they were getting a bit of cabin fever we bundled them up and took them to the park. They had alot of fun even though it was inhuman temperatures!!! See Shandra's blog for more pics.

This is the apartment building where Shandra & Stephen live. They are on the 19th floor and have an awesome view!!!



The girls on the tire swing



The Cousins



My favorite Sister and nieces


The Frozen Mother and Children



Downtown Pittsburgh



Eating a treat after riding the subway



I thought we had trained her not to kiss scary men!!! (But then again, I thought my parents had taught my sister that too!!! (snicker... sorry Stephen, couldn't resist.)

No comments: