Monday, January 28, 2008

Secret Sister's 2008

Admittedly, this post is more for my sake than for anyone else's - especially since I didn't take even ONE pic!!! I want to have this as black and white reminders to me.

Anyways, tonight we (the ladies of the Keepville church) kicked off our first "Secret Sister" attempt. We had alot of fun eating, playing games and laughing tonight here at the parsonage. Plenty of perfect Kodak moments but I was so busy being hostess that I forgot to even get the camera out. We had 9 ladies here but there are 13 ladies actually participating this year. I am SO excited!!!

3 comments:

Candi said...

So, Julie...did you ever say...did you get a new digital camera?? I know yours broke, but you've got lots of pics. I might have missed it. Anyway, I've been thinking about that lately.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Yes, Candi!! We got a cheapy from overstock.com but it works!!

Cindy said...

The evening was a lot of fun! My secret sister is going to be a challenge, but I'm looking forward to it. Cindy