Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend Fun!!

This past weekend, my sister and her family came to visit. It was the first time they've been here forever. Anyways... we LOVED having them (see Byron's blog for his perspective) and there were many tears from the children as they left. Here's some pictures of the fun we had together.



While she was here, Shandra did a couple sewing projects for me. I may take pics and show the final projects later today.


Sisters


Mom had sent cookies for the kids to make for Valentines Day. She also sent a dozen sugar cookies from Eat n Park restaurant. Well, Shandra and I have a serious love for their cookies so we schemed together that we wouldn't tell the kids about the Eat n Park cookies and would eat them ourselves. So, I called mom and told her of our scheming and she told us to go ahead and eat them since she had sent the other cookies for the kids. So, here's the picture of us enjoying our cookies- for mom's benefit. The following pics are of the kids making their cookies from Mama & Papa Wallace.









Eating the finished product.

3 comments:

Mamabear said...

The restaurant cookies look wonderful!!--just like the ones I got when I was little, from the bakery in town. Thanks alot,, now I'm homesick!! :-)

Michelle said...

Nothing like a sister, is there? and mine is moving back to Indiana in March after having lived in SC for the last year!

Vonnie said...

Those cookies look awesome and I think the kiddos look like they were having a great time. "Little Byron" Looks like he has a whole cookie in his mouth. :)