Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Stephen!


Today is my brother in law, Stephen's, birthday. I had originally intended to post some hilarious video clip commemorating the event but decided against it. Stephen is my favorite brother in law and I like him so much that he'll always be my favorite BIL. Of course, then you have to realize that he is my ONLY BIL. At any rate, we have a love/hate relationship. We love to hate each other. We like to pretend that we can't stand each other but its all in good fun. Anyways, Stephen is a great husband to my sister (which is all that matters anyways) and a great daddy to my nieces. He just recently finished Police academy in Pittsburgh and we are all very proud of him. So.... happy birthday Stephen!!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

I like your family Easter picture, it is very nice. We all wore yellow too. I esp. love all the snow piled in the background, ugh! You'd better save some of it for August in case we come again, we might need something to cool us down, HA!

Shandra said...

Hey! Very sweet post! :-) Also, he is very favorable to people calling & singing to him! He even called his grandmother before he left for work so she could sing to him! He was afraid she'd call when he was working and he wouldn't be able to answer the phone and he told her it would've ruined his day if she didn't sing to him! lol