Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Laundromat Fun!

Well, due to the severe shortage of water here at our house - which means we run out of water numerous times a day - everyday..... I've started doing our laundry in town at the laundromat. It is, obviously, more expensive than doing it here at home but basically I can only do one load a day without running out of water - which with a family of 6 is just not workable. Anyways...... I have found that it actually a bit of a stress reliever to be able to do it all at once and see it actually finished.


My new hangout...


The back of my van..... I neglected to take pics of the rest of the van which was also packed full.



Besides these in this picture there were 2 mesh laundry bags clear full plus 6 quilt/blankets


I did 5 loads in these nice big washers


I dried things just long enough to bring them home and hang them out to dry or finish drying in my dryer at home.

3 comments:

Shandra said...

Makes me tired just thinking about it! :-)

Vonnie said...

Thank you Lord for my well!! May it never run dry!!

Janiece said...

You poor thing, I figured you all had gotten that fixed by now. I remember our days at the ole laundromat, it wasn't fun :( We didn't do it very long, Jerry said this is enough and we bought our first washer at a yard sale and our first dryer at a second hand store. Hope you get your water situation fixed SOON!!!