Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thanks Tom & Cindy!!


This morning I got a voicemail message from Cindy telling me not to fix supper because she was fixing supper to bring to us. We are so blessed to have Tom & Cindy as part of our church family. We love you both lots!!! Thanks so much for the delightful supper!!! The biscuits and brownies were my personal favorite (Its obvious I'm not on a diet). The kids fought over the ham balls and Byron was pretty sure it was all meant for him only!! :-) They did not stay to help us eat the meal although we did try to persuade them. Alyssa was just a tiny bit offended that they didn't I think because she kept asking me why they left so soon!! LOL

I sure appreciated the break tonight Cindy!!

4 comments:

Shandra said...

Wow!! Very sweet!

tacomom said...

What a nice surprise :)

Mark and Laura Fultz said...

Oh the blessings of a church family! Mark

Samantha said...

so THAT's what ham balls look like :) I have heard them mentioned but could not wrap my brain around them....... we don't have those things here in Oklahoma :) it looks really yummy though! and oh my, what a WONDERFUL surprise!!!

Do i see pineapple in that dish? i LOVE pineapple...you might have to email me a recipe!