Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He orders our days.

My idea of a relaxed afternoon/evening would most certainly NOT include making a flying trip 30 miles away to the ER but that is exactly what we did today. Vincent and a neighbor dog failed to see eye to eye about property lines and Vincent came out the loser of their altercation. As you can see here:
Photobucket

For more on the canine crime see Byron's blog.

However, God brought to mind, as I was rather impatiently going over and over in my mind what all I was NOT getting done, that His plans are far better than my own plans even if I cannot see what HE sees. Lord help me to accept the twists and turns life sends my way - graciously and patiently!!

4 comments:

Vonnie said...

Poor thing!! So sorry for him!

Liz said...

Oh, so sorry!

It was so good to see you at IHC!

Shandra said...

Poor little guy! Those bite marks look awful!! For some reason I was thinking they were on his hands. They're much more pitiful on his side!

Janiece said...

Sorry to hear about that Vincent, hope you're feeling better! I am sending you something in the mail to help you feel better. It will help you get started on that collection I told you I would help you start (I got it last weekend).