Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time Management Talk

Many of you have seen this video about Randy Pausch. If not... watch it first.



He is the young man (yes, I'm getting older - someone in their 40's now seems young to me) who has pancreatic cancer. He gave the following speech in November and I have to say that minus a few words that I would not use, it is undoubtedly the best time management speech I have ever heard. It is a bit long but it is absolutely worth the time it will take you to listen to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie, Thanks for leaving the note on my blog! I was so surprised! Yes, I definitely remember you all. Your girls look just like I remember you and your sister looking. I can't believe you are all grown up with a family, sure makes me feel old! I did make some changes on my blog today. I had started switching over from Yahoo 360 about three months ago and got stuck and then hadn't even logged on again until last week. I couldn't believe I had messages! Say hi to your mom and dad for me!

Rachel