Saturday, February 16, 2008

For My Husband - a Day Late

Due to many reasons, I was not able to get a Valentine's post for Byron with pictures from our past. Any that I wanted to use had to be scanned and it just didn't get done. However, I took the time today to scan a few.


Byron and I went on our first date on June 10th, 1994 and were married on June 10th, 1995. I was just out of high school and many felt we were getting married too young. However, 13 years later, I can happily say that I'd do it all over again.

On one of our very first dates - at my favorite restaurant.




Our First Valentine's Day


On a date (unknown month)


The following 2 pictures were taken on our first anniversary. We made a trip to Niagara Falls



3 comments:

Vonnie said...

I'm thinking you meant 1994 and 1995 instead of 2004 and 2005... or have I been asleep for 10 years and it's really 2018? :) Happy 13 years together!!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Oh my!! Vonnie, thanks for pointing that out!!! I need a nap or something!!! :-)

Julie

Mamabear said...

Did you ever get to actually see Byron's eyes before you got married? :-D
lol,, apparently he liked those shades!