Sunday, February 17, 2008

I DID It!!!!


My neices have been here for a few days and we've been having a blast (pictures will follow soon). I was kinda dreading today though. Getting 4 ready for church (plus myself) is usually a stressful thing and the thoughts of getting 6 ready had me a bit nervous. But... I DID IT!!! I'll have to say though.... my sister has MUCH more patience than I do. Her oldest girl has 3 times as much hair as Kendra and her girl Brooklyn has 2 times as much hair as Alyssa (who is older than Brooklyn by 6 months!!). Anyways..... if I had to comb that much hair EVERYDAY - I'd have to seriously consider what my options were. At any rate.... we did it and none of us hurt anyone!!! :-) Here's proof!!

Please notice the red cool aid mustaches....... they did come off before the children went to church. As you can see, Vincent is NOT impressed with picture sessions prior to Sunday School!!

2 comments:

Shandra said...

How cute! Vincent's look is just priceless!

Vonnie said...

So cute!! Koolaid mustaches and all.