Monday, February 4, 2008

Gurnee Hospital

At this moment in my life, I am thanking the Lord that I only have 4 children and 1 husband. Ok, well, I'm ALWAYS thankful that I only have one husband, but I digress. On Saturday Vincent got sick. I simply assumed that he was having a severe asthma flair up. Well, yesterday afternoon I came down VERY sick. Couldn't even hardly stay upright. Within hours the rest of the clan got sick and we are all presently still in that state. I needed to get out of bed so I thought I'd come and ask ya'll to pray for us if you think of it. We are going to try to get into the doctor today but getting 6 in - without an appointment is going to be a challenge. At any rate, being mom means that even if you are sick you still have to tend to everyone else so its been a challenge to put it mildly.

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

That's awful, I'm so sorry!!