Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time Saver

For those of you, who like me, have 30 other blogs you like to visit.... here's my tip for the day....

1. Go to www.bloglines.com
2. sign up for a FREE account.
3. Insert all the blogs you wish to keep track of.
4. Voila!!! Each day it will let you know who all has a new post on their blog. This way you won't have to go through all 30 (or 20 or 40 or 10) blogs to see who has updated theirs!!!

I THINK Joel Byer was the one who alerted me to this fantastic invention. Anyways.... this should greatly reduce your computer time. :-)

2 comments:

Mamabear said...

This is pretty cool,, but its notifying me everytime someone even visits someone else's blog! Know how to fix it??

Woodard Family said...

What a cool idea. There were only 2 blogs that I read that it couldn't detect. Thanks for the info.
Nicki