Monday, February 4, 2008

We're On the Way to Recovery

The drug companys are loving us!!! We were able to see our doctor (bless her heart - she will be behind the rest of the day because of us) and left with a prescription for each of us. We all have bronchitis, ear infections and strep throat. YUCK. Anyways........ I thought maybe I could start up my own pharmacy here. By the time I make the rounds and give everyone their dose of medicine I'm ready for a nap!! Honestly, I don't think I've ever been as sick as I am this time. And, I know that we've never all 6 been sick at one time. Lots of fun.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you were able to see your doctor! Hopefully everyone starts feeling better SOON! You are right about the being sick and being mommy -- we still have to take care of everyone else!

Mamabear said...

Wow.. when you get sick you guys don't mess around! Hope everything gets better FAST!!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Oh my! I hope you all get better soon! That must be rough for all 6 of you to be down! :(

JoEllen K. said...

Looks like you all get it at the same time! At least you will all be over this instead of one at a time being sick and making it last 6 weeks!! LOL. Look on the bright side! Hope you are feeling better and that B-man is taking care of you!