Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Cousin's Visit

My nieces, Jennifer & Brooklyn, came to visit for a few days this week. We had so much fun!!! Anyways, we had lots of fun and took next to no pictures while they were here. A fact that I am very disappointed about. But, I did manage to get several pictures of the favorite activity of the visit. I bit the bullet and bought a bucket of little plastic bead thingys. They spent HOURS doing these little things and just loved it. I will problaby be picking up little plastic beads for the next 10 years but it was worth it. I am still trying to come up with a use for these things though. Between the 5 kids who did them, they made almost 30. I didn't get a picture of all of them but I did get several rounded up.

P.S. I didn't get a picture of Jennifer. :-(







The end results


My favorites - I will brag just a bit..... The bottom star in this picture was done by Kendra. She did it without any adult supervision or help. Well, I ironed it but she chose the colors and put them all on the frame herself. I was VERY proud of her. The other 2 were done by Kenton (the first one) and Jennifer (the sencond one).

4 comments:

Vonnie said...

My kids love to do those things too. You'd think we could come up with something to do with them.

tacomom said...

I love those things too b/c they keep the kids occupied for a long time. But like you, I hate trying to figure out what to do with them afterwards. They all did a really nice job!!

Mamabear said...

Tie fishing line to them and hang them in a window.

A Peek Into My Life said...

Fun, fun, fun!! :) It's great that your kids have cousins they can grow up with!