Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two New Bloggers!

Kenton joined the blogging world this past week. He's been asking for some time now but I wasn't really sure he was ready. Then it occurred to me that it would be a great Language Arts project!! So, the process so far has been this: He tells me what he wants the blog entry to be then I write it down with his help on paper. He then takes it to the computer and types it in all by himself. So far I have also been uploading pictures - which I'll probably do for awhile but he is excited about it. I doubt he'll have allot of posts until it starts getting warm outside.

Then, there is Tiffany!!! Tiffany, her husband Jeff, and their little boy, Jacob attend our church and we are so happy that they are part of our church family. Tiffany started her blog in the last month I believe.

So, go visit these two sites and welcome them if you'd like!!!

7 comments:

Candi said...

Julie, Kenton's blog looks great. Pyzam is great to use before you add anything to the blog!! Then you know it won't delete things.

Christine said...

Julie, I LOVE Kenton's blog. You did a fabulous job setting it up!!!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Kenton on his blog is just priceless!

Maybe I'll have Sarah start a blog...what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so very much you are such a sweet heart. You made me smile. see you tommorrow night.

Vonnie said...

I'll try to go and check them out soon!

Michelle said...

Julie ~
I showed Steven Kenton's blog and he wanted one of his own. I did set it to private, though, so I need an email address to send Kenton and invitation to join as a reader. He is so excited.

Janiece said...

Talon had a blog all done and ready to submit into blogworld and his Daddy said NO WAY!!!! Maybe some day when he is older!