Friday, February 1, 2008

Daddy Is So Proud

Conversation between my 3 yr old daughter and my 4 yr old daughter who were having a nice little tea party:

Kendra: This is boring.
Alyssa: Yeah. Lets go deer hunting!!!
Kendra: YEAHHHHHHH!!! Let's GO!!!

Then they went and found the binoculars and a stick and have been sneaking around the house ever since. Periodically I hear things like, "THERE HE IS!!" "BAM! I GOT HIM!! WOW! That's a HUGE rack!!" Typically they are speaking in a LOUD whisper.

So, lets see, in a few years this household will have the possibility of approximately 15 deer? I probably should start composing the waiting list of people who need venison. LOL

5 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

"That's my girls!!!" I say with a huge grin on my face!

Byron

Janiece said...

That is sooo cute! I'm sure it won't always be like that, there will be high heels, boys and perfume in their future : )

Mamabear said...

You go, Gurnee Girls!!!!! Tea is for English sissies! :-D lol

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I do think I will have some deer hunters of the female species in our family despite the promises of my darling wife for the last 14 years.

Byron

Vonnie said...

That is so cute... Andrew would love his girls to like to hunt but my girls have no interest in it.:( Sad for dad.