Saturday, March 29, 2008

7 Things About Me

I was tagged about a week ago by Candi and Jenn and I am just now getting to this. Sorry girls!

Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs (I am only tagging 4).
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 7 things about me that you may or may not know:

1. I am 5 yrs older than my little sister. (there are only 2 of us)

2. I was almost the dairy princess for Indiana county when I was 16. I turned it down because I would have had to attend and participate in a dance (probably more than one but one that I knew of).

3. I was born and raised on a farm but have never driven a tractor (lawn tractors don't count).

4. I have been to Haiti 2 times.

5. I have a secret (not anymore) desire to play the piano for congregational singing during camp meeting.

6. I have always wanted to visit Switzerland.

7. I would love to have a large house.

Nothing too exciting to be sure. But there ya have it.

I am tagging: Shandra, Janiece, Becky & Sonja.

1 comment:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I too have always wanted to see Switzerland. I read Heidi as a child and thought... "wow, I want to see the alps".

Feel free to pop by a say hello.