Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another recipe hit!!




I made this tonight and my kids informed me that I could fix this every night!! So, apparently they liked it. This will be a nice meal for revival or Sunday dinner. I love my crock pot and this is a new crock pot recipe for me.


Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice

Ingredients:
2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
1 1/2 cups water
1 pkg. (6 oz.) seasoned long-grain and wild rice mix
4 large carrots, thickly sliced
8 boneless chicken breast halves


Directions: MIX soup, water, rice and carrots in 3-qt. slow cooker.


Add chicken and turn to coat.


COVER and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hr*. or until done.


Serves 8.


*Or on HIGH 4 to 5 hr.


Oven Preparation: Prepare recipe as above except reduce water to 1 cup, and slice carrots 1/2" thick. Mix soup, water, rice and carrots in 4-qt. baking dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover. Bake at 375°F. for 1 hr. or until done.

1 comment:

A Peek Into My Life said...

MmmmM! That sounds yummy! :) I love crockpot recipes.