Friday, March 28, 2008

Dentist visit

I took the girls to the dentist yesterday. Kendra is 4 and it was her first trip there. Alyssa is 3 and this was her 2nd trip. She has a chipped front tooth that we are monitoring. Anyways, we waited 90 min. for the dentist to simply "count" their teeth and visually check them out. I think we waited 90 minutes and actually saw the dentist for maybe 10 - at the most. I REALLY liked the dentist though. He was fantastic with the girls - who were terrified. I found out later that Papa Gurnee had visited Dr. Thomas earlier the same day!!! Wish we had known. That would have given him lots to connect to the girls with. He was super with them though and they really liked him. At any rate, here are a few pics of our experience.


Tired of waiting



Dentists in training



5 comments:

A Peek Into My Life said...

I hate waiting for apptmts like that! So frustrating.

They looks SO cute as dentists-in-training. :) So sweet.

Shandra said...

Jennifer was very tickled by these pictures!

Candi said...

So cute!! I love the pics of them checking each others teeth!

Kimberly said...

They are adorable!

Melanie C. said...

Love the pictures! Way too cute!