Friday, March 7, 2008

Sweets From My Sweetheart


Last night Byron had to go visit a lady in the nursing home and on his way home he had to pass Walmart.He called me from there and asked me if I needed anything. I assured him that I didn't and wondered why on earth he felt the need to stop to begin with. A little while later he came home with a big smile on his face. He had stopped to buy me flowers but when he saw the price he knew that I would be appreciative but think only about the cost. So, since he knows me so well, he bought me the next best (and much cheaper) token of his love... CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Thanks, Sweetheart!!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Chocolate is my love language!

Janiece said...

Awwww, I didn't know he could be so sweet, HA! HA! It makes you feel good when they do those nice little things, doesn't it?!?!