Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Farm and Family

This past Sunday night we headed out after church for my parents house. The kids love spending time at the farm and I've noticed that when they are there they are far more content and relaxed. I don't know if its the "country air" or just the freedom and adventure that is found at the farm but my kids (all four) thrive in it. They are up at the crack of dawn and head for the barn and typically we only see them for meal times. They come in each night filthy - from head to toe but they are just bursting with excitement to relay all the adventures they've had throughout the day. I wish the kids could spend more time there but unfortunately, gas prices are killing us as it is so trips there are few and far between. At any rate, we didn't get any farm pictures this time while we were there but I've come up with several from other times.

Kenton and mom playing a rousing game of Tiddlywinks.



The cousins playing at the farm together last fall.



Dad and Kendra at least 2 yrs ago.

No comments: