Monday, March 17, 2008

Some Favorite One Liners for Your Monday

Christian One Liners

When you get to your wit's end, You'll find God lives there. (I particularly love this one - and I've found it to be so true)

People are funny; they want the front of the bus, the middle of the road, and The back of the church.

Quit griping about your church; If it was perfect, you couldn't belong.

If the church wants a better pastor, It only needs to pray for the one it has. (and his wife!!)

Some minds are like concrete - thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.

I don't know why some people change churches; what difference does it make which one you stay home from? (this one I find to be hilarious)

Coincidence is when God Chooses to remain anonymous.

Don't put a question mark Where God put a period.

God loves everyone, but probably prefers"fruits of the spirit" over "religious nuts!"

The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.

2 comments:

tacomom said...

I LOVE this one: "Coincidence is when God Chooses to remain anonymous." That's going in my quote file :)

Vonnie said...

Good ones!!